Sunday 1 May 2016

Appeal - Col Anil Kaul VrC

Ladies & gentlemen, friends and we'll wishers ,
In the past year or so while fully engrossed in the OROP struggle, I have had to cope with some personal medical issues. They have now reached a state where I am making this appeal. I have two issues to take care off. One is simple and is being addressed on 11/6 . A cataract operation being done at the Shroff Eye Centre in south Delhi. The other is a more serious and complex problem and that is to do with the failure of both my kidneys necessitating dialysis three times a week. I have been advised to undergo a transplant at the earliest. While all other parameters can be handled the availability of a donor is beyond my control. I have no blood relations to turn to as they have all moved on. I am 65 years, my blood group is A+. Should anyone be kind enough to help me please do contact me on my mail ID kaulvrcanil@gmail.com.or my direct no 9810272291.
Thank you in anticipation.
Kaul family.

No comments:

Post a Comment