Monday 23 May 2016

LETTER SENT BY GEN SECRETARY AFVAI TO DESW REGARDING DELAY IN ISSUING CIRCULAR

Santosh Kumar Singh <santosh2002@gmail.com>

To

K Damayanthi

May 21 at 10:54 PM

Ma'am,

I am writing you this email in late night because I am not getting sleep due to people calling day and night about this circular. Are we near to issue this letter ?

The environment is very curious about it as You might be knowing that defence people (especially JCO/ORs) were chiefly affected by this draconian rule. Why I called it "draconian" because we are made to retire and then this rule was applied because we did not serve 33 yrs. To tell you that When I was retired, I was merely 34 years old juggling the roads of Mumbai for a job.

Anyway that is a matter of law and system is responsible for that, not any individual. But I sincerely request you to throw some light so people can be assured & made calm.

I eagerly wait for a line of communication

Regards

Santosh K Singh

Ex PO

General Secretary-AFVAI

1 comment:

  1. How pathetic situation is for veterans when Gen. secy of AFVAI's email has fallen on deaf years and have no feeling and respect for veterans when the Gen. Secy explains his agony and orgy faced and not a single word is catered.

    ReplyDelete