Sunday 27 December 2015

PM Invites People To Connect With Him Through 'Narendra Modi App'

All India | Indo-Asian News Service | Updated: December 27, 2015 17:27 IST

 

PM Invites People To Connect With Him Through 'Narendra Modi App'

Prime Minister invited people to connect with him by downloading the 'Narendra Modi App'.

New Delhi: Prime Minister Narendra Modi on Sunday invited people to connect with him by downloading the 'Narendra Modi App'.
During his monthly radio address 'Mann Ki Baat', the Prime Minister said: "Through 'Narendra Modi Mobile App' we can connect with each other. It gives me immense pleasure that people tell me a lot of positive things happening.

"Every citizen can connect with me by downloading 'Narendra Modi App' on his mobile phone. I would appeal to (you to) get connected through this," he said.
"I have to reach out to 125 crore citizens. How can I reach out to them without your help," the Prime Minister added.

Story First Published: December 27, 2015 17:27 IST

No comments:

Post a Comment