Wednesday 16 September 2015

IESM Boycott - Cdr Ravindra Pathak

Quote (.)

Dear All,

You must have got an SMS invite for the function at AFMC on 18 Sep 2015 at  1945 hrs.
IESM requests all Veterans to boycott the function in view of the  Governments attitude to wards the veterans in that whilst we are being ignored and ill treated they are trying to glorify the 1965 war and
indirectly show false respect for the Veterans and Armed Forces.
Kindly join the boycott.
Unquote (.)
Cdr Ravindra Waman Pathak I.N. (Retd)      
Member Governing Body and Pension Cell
Indian Ex Servicemen Movement
raviwarsha@gmail.com
9822329340 
What do we live for, if not to make life less difficult for each other? 
One of members had this to say about IESM
I SOUGHT MY SOUL ,MY SOUL I DID NOT SEE,
I SOUGHT MY GOD , MY GOD ELUDED ME,
I SOUGHT MY BROTHER,
AND IN IESM I FOUND ALL THE THREE.



Screen Shot 2014-09-16 at 11.02.50 pm.png

1 comment:

  1. Thanks lot. I appreciate. I don,t know how to write only little bit other i do what i could do. Pl make 'Ekta ' all of ESMs of the INDIA like before 05th Sep 2015 then we will get fruitful result. Send msg /email and letters , personally to avoid the function and make 'EKta'. Thanks

    ReplyDelete