Dear Veteran Brothers
Please educate your family...!!
IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS FOR EX-SERVICEMEN
Family Pension Eligibility
1. Un Married Daughter of Ex.Serviceman is Eligible for Family Pension after demise of Ex.Serviceman & His Wife Irrespective of their Age till the Marriage she is Eligible for Family Pension.
2. Divorced Daughter of Ex.Serviceman also Eligible for Family Pension (Subject to condition she should submit Financial Condition Report)
3.Childless widows even after re-marriage eligible for OPF.
4. Widow Daughter also Eligible for Family Pension (Subject to condition that she should submit Financial Condition Certificate from Revenue Authorities)
5. Disabled Children of Ex.Serviceman are also eligible for Family Pension...
For Disabled children.
a) Part-II Order is must.
b) you should submit the Disability Certificate from MH or Medical Board and endorsement of Family Pension should be done in the Concern Records through Sainik Welfare Office.
6. Do not forget to convert your pension A/c immediately into Joint A/c (E or S) along with your wife.
7. Please take care that family name and date of birth is notified correctly in PPO and in revenue records like aadhar, pan card etc. If there is any correction please rectify through your record office immediately.
8. Government of India is insisting for joint accounts because of the difficulties faced by widows. If everything is correct Bank will commence widow's pension in the same month itself.
9. Notify family pension in the PPO or any authorised letter from pension sanctioning authority is mandatory for commencing the widow pension. earlier only hand written PPOs were there. kindly notify family pension through your record office. Date of birth of the family and original pensioner should be notified by your record office or PSA.
Joint Bank Account
(a). Joint accounts are opened such that any one can take pension. either or survivor mode.
(b) it will be very easy for Bank for opening of family pension
Some pensioners think that if we open joint account everything is finished without noting the name of family pensioner in the ppo Which is not correct.... without notifying the correct name of the spouse the Bank will not commence Family Pension (Even if joint Account is there in the Bank).
Please note above Points for easy to get Family Pension otherwise it is very difficult for widow to get the Family Pension.
DUAL FAMILY PENSION
Previously After retirement from Armed forces if Ex servicemen joined in state/central Government job then after he retired from that post he will get two Pensions ie one from Military side and second one is from Civil side as he is eligible for two pensions but if an Ex servicemen Expired wife (spouse) were eligible only one family pension i.e., Military pension or Civil Family pension either one only eligible....
in the year 2013 Government of India (MOD) has issued orders that the wife(spouse) also eligible two family Pensions and PCDA,Allahabad also issued circular No.504 the widow is eligible both the pensions i.e., Military pension as well as Civil pension with effect from 24th September, 2012.
Maji Sainik Sangh Malegaon