Thursday 2 October 2014

Swatch bharat Abhiyan : Ek Kadam Swatchata ki aur








Today 02 Oct, great day in Indian History, Mahatma Gandhi and Lal Bahadur Shastri (Birthday) Jayanti. Shastriji Said, “Jai Jawan!!  Jai Kisan!! ”.  Bapuji said, “Quit India!! Clean India!!”.  We got freedom but, developed and Clean India dream is yet to be accomplished. India is starting Swatchha Bharat Abhiyan from Today. “Ek Kadam Swatchhata ki Aur”, which aims at creating a 'Clean India' in the next five years. This means "It is our duty that I will clean the country to serve Mother India. I will remain conscious about sanitary practices and devote time for that. I will devote 100 hours every year meaning two hours every week for reaching this goal".
Let’s appreciate for those who has taken cleanliness oath, "I will start the cleanliness drive from myself, my family, my neighbourhood and my workplace. I believe that countries which are clean because their citizens believe in sanitary practices. The pledge that I am taking, I will administer to 100 others. I will try that those 100 also work towards hygiene and sanitation,"
“Cleanliness is next to Godliness”. Let’s join together and Make clean India, Great India.
Ek Kadam Swatchata ki aur.

Regards 
Editor, Sainik Darpan 

No comments:

Post a Comment